How, online marketing pioneer, Ryan Deiss, bounced back from (near) bankruptcy to grow a real, predictable, multi-million-dollar digital publishing business the right way (and can honestly look in the mirror and be proud of)...after making nearly every mistake in the book.
Deiss, is best known as a marketing expert, but in this interview you'll discover that selling marketing education is the smallest part of his multi-million-dollar digital publishing business.
* The "Oh sh*t" moment he realized he didn't have a real business (Hint: it's the same model most entrepreneurs are struggling to get working)
* Exactly how Deiss has successfully merged the best of traditional media and the new media model to build a rapidly growing multi-million-dollar digital publishing empire, in 10+ niche markets.
* The surprising way he grew his marketing business into near bankruptcy (and the standard operating procedures he developed to fix it so it never happens again)
* The 3 (organic) ways he finds new winning business ideas and products.
* The (out-of-the-box) strategy he uses to acquire top level domain names and develop them into thriving businesses, in 11 niches, and growing.
* For the first time ever, Deiss, shares exactly how much money he invests to develop a new niche website, his target goals, the "green light" to keep going and "red light" to pull out.
* Why he hates the phrase "internet marketer" and why thinking like a "marketer" stunts your growth and how is entrepreneurial mindset makes him different.
* The 2 "must have reports" he requires from his senior staff every day.
* The "dirty little secret" marketing gurus don't want you to know (from an industry insider).
* Why he's moved from traditional "free report" lead magnets to sweepstakes to generate leads and how it's working.
If you want to listen to more behind-the-scenes interviews with entrepreneurs (who are probably doing better than you) visit www.internetmarketing.com