Thu, 27 November 2014
Jeremy Chatelaine, former Swiss bank employee turned saas online entrepreneur found his business idea right under his nose. His software as a service startup, Quickmail.io, is a sales tool that makes prospecting for sales via email faster and easier than by doing it manually.
- The brilliant tactic he used to research business ideas
- How he found his business idea (that was right under his nose)
- How he found his first customers
- How markets his software as a service (saas) business
- How he went from employee to $5,000 a month recurring revenue in under 6 months